We are excited to announce Brooches by the Bay 2018.
Being our inaugural event we are glad to be able to welcome our fellow local makers:
Fractured Lace, Fancy Lady Industries, Revere Folie, Broochaholic Originals, Deer Arrow and Winifreds Daughter.
This year we are happy to be hosting the Brooches by the Bay event at the fabulous Royal Queensland Yacht Squadron on Sunday the 28th of October 2018.
We are looking forward to a day filled with Brooches, Friends and Fun.
- Champagne or OJ on arrival
- Tea/Coffee throughout the day
- Scones, Light Canapés and Finger Foods
- Bar facilities (to purchase additional drinks if you like)
- A goodies bag to take home
- Ample parking onsite
- 10 minutes walk from Manly & Lota Stations (Lota is a flat walk)
- Wheel chair access available
- 9:30am till 2pm
- Lucky door prizes
- Brooch Bingo
- Brooch Charades
- Fantastic Fashion Show (show off your style on the day)
- Meet and Greet with the Makers
- Broochie Fashion tips & styling
- Quick fix tips
- Goodies bag on arrival
- Spectacular views of the Bay Marina
- Pre-release pretties available on the day from some of your favourite makers.
- Tickets are limited.
- Zippay, and Afterpay available at checkout.
Questions or Queries? Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
** Please note, Tickets are non-refundable - they are however transferable.
*** Due to Venue capacity entry will be for Ticket holders only. Please ensure that your entire party has a ticket to ensure there is no disappointment at the gate.